Vacuum cesspool trucks are designed for wastewater gathering, dewatering, transportation for recycling, and also for filling, transportation and discharging of any process liquids.
MV-17,5 may be performed for all climate zones, with opening bottom or not. The machinery is designed for operation at the general road network of 1-3 categories (according to Russian construction rules and regulations SNiP 11-D5).
Tanker component parts:
- cistern ( circle cross-section, steel grade 09G2S),
- vacuum pump (basement, pump, grease filter, moisture separator, piping),
- electrical equipment/
Vacuum cesspool truck specifications
Vacuum cesspool truck MV-17,5 KAMAZ-6522 chassis with attached equipment.
Vacuum cistern – is a cross-section tanker, a welded construction of two bottoms and drum shell.
On the top of a tanker there is a filler pipe with a closed filler cap. On a cap there are relief valve, vacuum valve and a tap for air exhausting while creating pressure or underpressure. Pressure-relief valve on the filler cap controls pressure limit in the tanker. Vacuum valve includes a cap, a case and a valve. It controls vacuum limits. At the back bottom of the tanker there is a filler flap for liquids filling and outflow. The filler flap is tightly closed with a cap, on which there is a tap and delivery flap with cover plug.
There is an operating platform with ladder for convenient filler pipe maintenance.
The tanker is equipped with delivery-suction hose, which is packed in transportation case. Nominal voltage in the equipment network is 24 V, DC is provided by the automobile.
- Chassis exhaust silencer is placed according to chassis configuration.
- Fuel reservoir protection - according to chassis configuration.
- Grounding system — 1 pcs. (ground circuit on a rear protection).
- First aid kit — 1 pcs.
- Wheel blocks — 2 pcs. With brackets (ADR (rus. ДОПОГ) 22.214.171.124).
- Rear protection — 1 pcs. (GOST R 41.58).